As well as having one of the best golf courses in the area, we boast a large recently refurbished Clubhouse with views to match any bar or restaurant in the area. The patio is perched above our tricky little 18th green making a great view and one of the best finishes in the region.
Our friendly Bar & Catering team serve a wide range of high quality, freshly prepared food daily. In all seasons and everything from golfers favorites to modern taste sensations on our regular bar menu. We have a large selection of beers, wines and soft drinks available, so you are sure to not leave the Club thirsty after your visit!
- Fully licensed Bar, with ability to accommodate large functions
- Freshly prepared food served daily by our in-house caterers and waiting staff
- We are one of only a handful of catering establishments in Saffron Walden to have been awarded the top Food Hygiene rating scheme score of 5 (very good)
- We will always endeavour to accommodate all dietary requirements. Please call our Bar and Catering Manager, Hannah Barton on 01799 581635, to discuss your needs.
- Dining room, with seating capacity of up to 130
Our bar and restaurant have created an enviable reputation for personal service and quality fayre! From our selection of well kept ales and beers, to an extensive wine list and freshly ground coffee, we offer both choice and quality.
Our team of professional chefs also take great pride in producing a wide array of good quality menus for every event whether it is a small buffet or a large three course banquet.
Made from natural mineral water from our own well, this ale has been a firm favourite around Bedford over two centuries.
El Coto De Rioja
Rioja Alavesa. A fabulous range, including the Gold medal winning Gran Reserva from the outstanding 2001 vintage.
Loving work and having an eye for every detail is Estrella Damm's formula. Brewed according to the original 1876 recipe. We have no secrets. Just a job well done.